([personal profile] robling_t posting in [community profile] hiraeth Wednesday, 29 December 2010 01:13 pm)
Hiraeth:
A welsh word with no direct equivalent in any language;
loosely, knowing that where you are isn't home.


Welcome to the ongoing adventures of Trevor and Jason, an experiment in serialised storytelling. Updates are posted... when they're posted. Which is often, but not necessarily, on Thursdays, for some reason. Except when it's Tuesdays. And often, but not necessarily, in the intended reading-order...




From: [personal profile] whilome

I will read ANY thing you write.


After reading about Trevor in a collection about marginalized folk, I came to dream width to read the prose comic. It is breathtaking. I see there are no further entries after March of last year and I want to make sure the DONATE link is still active. I believe in patronage and I've surely gotten my money's worth. If this is published as a novel or continued here, I will remain an ardent fan.
Thank you so much.

Marcia
.
No cut tags

tip jar